Programming,Web Design and Web 2.0 Presentations: What do you Think of This?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What do you Think of This?

My 15 year old boy, Evan Trembley, is missing. He has been missing for now two weeks.

Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on tv. The internet circulates even overseas, South America , and Canada etc. Please pass this to everyone in your address book. With G-D on his side he will be found.

'I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this email on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE.

It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone knows anything, please contact me at: HelpfindEvanTrembley@yahoocom

I am including a picture of him.

All prayers are appreciated! ! '

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.

If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get!!

Katie wrote: Today i read a e-mail about a boy named Evan Trembley who was missing. He had been missing for 2 weeks and it happened in Canada. People can't find him and they hope the internet will help bring him home. His mother wrote this e-mail about him. It is very sad and i feel bad for all him loved ones.

After reading this i had a couple questions. On what day did he go missing and what were the details about it. What clothing did he have on and was he stolen or did he run away? I was curious and so i went on google and typed in his name. A website came up about how it was fake so i clicked on it. it ends up it is fake and the kid how was "missing" made it up. I think this is a horrible thing to do and it makes me sad for all the people who were worried about him.

Jacob wrote:

A 15 year old boy named Evan Trembly went missing two weeks ago in Canada. His mother wrote a very touching e-mail and sent it out to everybody to help locate her son, or so I thought.

When I first read the e-mail about a missing boy named Evan Trembly, I was totally shocked. I had heard about stories like this, but nothing in my lifetime at an age when I could understand it. However, after further investigations, I found out that the entire thing was a hoax and that the boy sent out the e-mail as a joke. The reason I searched it was because the e-mail seemed fishy because it was missing a lot of specific details that could help find a child. I can't believe how many parents must have went into shock thinking that this could have happened to their own child. I think this is a sick thing to do, and I am apalled. Below is a good link to follow to find more details. http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/evantrembley.htm

No comments: