Programming,Web Design and Web 2.0 Presentations: So Long

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Long


It has been a pleasure being your teacher, coach and fellow-learner. Thanks for everything, especially for trying to reach for the gold ring. In the process of completing projects I observed your moments of frustration and confusion. I was so proud when you tried a second way and a third way to design projects that told a compelling story, were easy to understand and interesting.

Who knows what the internet will be like in ten years, but I am confident that your knowledge of computer applications, web 2.0 tools and habits of learning will be a useful support in the years to come.

Have a great Summer and keep in touch.

1 comment:

talljazman said...

This year, I was proud of the fact that I was able to use my Web Design skills to help create a website for my mom's new business. I will remember how difficult it was to make several of my flash projects work, but how I found new ways to do it to make it come out right.